Friday, May 7, 2010

Free at last!

yeah yeah yeah!!I think it's my most important countdown so far.Guess why?Nvm,I'll tell you : In less than 24 hours,I'll get to see and touch and smell and play and hug and kiss and and and(haizzz ==)with a phone!Yup,my phone.Whoosh,rindu bhaii kat N70 aku!!:P
The three weeks that have nearly gone by sometimes felt like an eternity to me.Other times-its hard to admit-I felt nothing and as if my life is normal.I have also quite forgotten I actually have a handphone.
And of course,my mom knew.Also my siblings.Uncles and aunties.Cousins.It's really not a big surprise that they knew;I made my announcement very proudly on Facebook.:P
And using celcom number texting people who's using other accounts-especially Maxis-really made my eyes bulged,since I can't really get out of my bad habit;I can't stop texting until for what seem like the hundredth message.It's wayyyy more expensive-using prepaid here!-than my maxis number!
That's all for now.
Alright then,bye!
Thanks for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment