Sunday, November 28, 2010

Meraban raban tengah2 malam -.-

Aih... See that? A sigh :). Which means I'm bored. Nothing to do. Or using my simple and not-so-complicated language, ROT........... -.-
Dude, it's clearly obvious, a sigh during the holidays can only mean one thing. Unless it's something obliviously obvious, which is something seen, but not so clearly through the vision of someone with a pair of eyes that can cover a good measurement of range. And don't worry dope, you're not supposed to get that line either xD
Dah dah dah, I'm talking without having any point. And even if I did have one, I don't think it was a very strong viewpoint. And things obviously couldn't get any worse than this.
For those who had been reading the whole thing up to this point, wow guys, I must say, I'm really amused. And impressed, too xD I myself wouldn't have had such high patience when it comes to people crapping all the time. Well, most of the time anyway.
.......... ... ..... Aaaaaaa...................... Ok then, I guess there's nothing much to say, so I might as well just stop here.

PS: Just press the red X button on the upper right-hand corner of the page if you wish to be spiteful. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment