Monday, May 30, 2011

The girl with appendix.

Aimi = Appendix. Me = Visit. More or less, that's ' FRIENDSHIP'. 'awwww..'

K, fine. I am being stewpeed up there.

So, let's proceed. I visited appendix girl last Saturday, from afternoon till somewhere around 10 to 11 in the evening. Such shameless friend, aren't I? ;D Whateves. Her fault. She should've chased me out of the building using a broom or something similar, except that she is so spoiled couldn't even walk. :P

Me, being me, after poking possibly each and every interesting-looking thaaang there, was left with nothing to do. Using the poorly outdated camera from my phone, I shall present you, pictures o' pictures, here are some of them :


Arif's love at first sight. Ahem, mind you, it's called FUZZY, and it's very fluffy.

Appendix Girl reading '11 Birthdays'

Appendix girl's half-eaten meal

The list of channels available. EPIC! :D

This girl looked FAT. Blame the jacket. Btw, Toilet.

The mini kitchen. ( Did I mention VIP room? LOL.)

The lizard there found this sink suddenly attractive and it stayed in there for hours. And did I mention VIP sevice? :p

K, ciao~

1 comment: