Saturday, March 31, 2012

Birthday.

April 1st.
Happy birthday to a special someone out there. 
This post is dedicated to our very own Birthday Kid. Enjoy, dude. Appreciate it that much, cause I don't do birthday dedications frequently, especially on my precious Blog. :p

Y'know, those digital electronic cards thingy. This is one. Lol.

I love you, and that's about it.
--

Some teeth sculpture thing. Ye can't see my face, that's for sure.
  Me? The mannequin in red.
*you may shut up :p
With my Mom. <3
---
I don't know what's the point of placing this picture in here, it's just that. Y'know. *shrugs
To be honest, I have zero idea why I posted them pictures above. I guess I'm just being as ludicrous a girl that I've always been.
--
I'm sorry I can't do much for you. *facepalms
I actually planned to make a new Blog especially for your birthday wish, but Blogger was being a sulky little brat it is and declined my quests on making a new account. So, you'll just have to


kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment