Friday, June 29, 2012

Money, money, money.

Hey. Today I got another hundred bucks from my Dad, and I spent it over tuition fees. Man, nowadays money flow out of my pocket like nobody's business. I may still be young, but I. Am. Already. Broke. and believe it or not, it. is. legit.
Weird, yes. Why? Well, my mom topped up my June's allowance by a considerably massive amount, and still my dad had to sponsor some more somewhere in the middle of the month, cause I was the girl who was left with zero money. Annnnd today he gave me another 100, as what was told above.
Of course ladies and gentlemen, after tuition, I am once again broke.
But July's next Monday, so I should be getting my monthly allowance by this weekend, and I am seriously thinking of saving. If it's plausible.
It's peculiar for a form three to think of all this, but my parents are the kind that trust their children to make decisions for themselves. I have no problem with that, but they really should know that from this kind of raising method, I've now known a new term; which is
No money = No congruity.
Lulz k.
I needa get off and concentrate on the debate thing.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment