Monday, December 7, 2009

me and my dream job^_^

Official work:Uhm..A successful and well-known for enormous created stuff engineer...
Tital:Uh-oh~Just call me 'Head engineering-for-all-over-the-world(Master for short)'-or just plainly,'Sir Aqillah'
Working place:Uhm,not far but it's currently in FRANCE and SWISS..Wait!and not forgetting MALAYSIA,AUSTRALIA too(greediness is conquering)!!!
My very OWN succesful engineering company:ALL those above,just add GERMANY and RUSSIA-'only'-...
Salary:More or less,it's between US dollar:$850,000 AND 1,350,000 PER month.
Started working at 24 and will be retired by 60-70 of age..
Are those possible?Or there's more than that?Can I do it?Or can't I?
Uhm,whatever it is,I'm hoping for the best of the best!:-)
Wish me luck!-I wish myself luck!hahaha^^

1 comment: