Sunday, December 27, 2009

Scared touchdown,nervous scores,excited wins!

Breathing normally,just don't talk about 31st Dec!OMG,5 inhales in 3 seconds and 7 exhales in 2 seconds(wha...??!)
My upcoming class,get ready to say 'Hello'!!Cause in less than a week I believe,we have a date!Yeah..I'm excited about that.Tho,I can't completely hide 'scared' and 'nervous' away,cause they'll be there for me,too!Just great(err?Is it?)!!
As much as I miss my friends,I won't be able to sit down just thinking who's going to be my classmates.
Most of my close friends used to be in my class in 2009.These are a few of them:
1.Ameera 2Sara 3.Yasmin 4.Ching Yi 5.Izati 6.Hidayah 7.Athilah 8.Faridah 9.Bla bla bla
Except for 2010,it's a miracle if they are there,sitting side by side,saying 'Rabi,hi!We're in the same class-again!Awesome,right??'
But I know something like that would not happen easily.If it DOES happen,well here's a few solutions-A.I'm in the wrong school;NO way it's my new school,cause as far as I know,they're all heading to Convent(except Izati,which Im hoping that we'll not get seperated).
B.I'm not me;I just had to be someone else who woke up thinking it's me-Aqillah going to Convent instead of Bangi.
C.I'm daydreaming;It's easy,most human being do that(if you're one).
D.I must have hit my head hard that I am seeing things;Whatever,whoop-de-doo.
When I was in Sekolah Rendah,we had a few nicknames for some girls.
Sabrina-Ribena,Sabun
Amira Afiqah-Jacob Mann
Ainaa-Budak Gedik Pink
Hidayah-Yaya
Yasmin-Ming ming(wondergirl,in my case).
Me-Rabiatul Adawiyah(=.='),rabbit
My friends and I,we fought and laughed together,we experienced our first injection-witout parents-together and teeth check-up-also without parents-together.
Sweet,sweet,sweet and awesome memories..:D
In high school,for sports,I'm targeting Blue house.Because of the four famous colours(red,green,yellow,blue),I've only been in the other three and not Blue.Not blue.Had never been in blue.Thus,I'm testing my luck in the school.
How weird this is.I'm actually blogging!Ans is posting a long one!LONG!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there. How old are you anyway? The way you wrote looks like you still in secondary school, right? Nice english you have there. Oh, don't be afraid. I'm a Malaysian too, just like you, only I might be much too old than you. By the way, please visit my blog k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. rabi....npe aku third...nk second....

    ReplyDelete