Thursday, June 10, 2010

stupid entry..=_=ll

CAMP CAMP CAMP

First day;okay so we arrived there and was seperated into 4 groups..in my group there were imran,rafiq,hong,amir,keshil,venosha,shamini,two indian girls which i forgot their names and me..very lazy to tell you what happened there so i might as well jump to what we(my family and i)did today..
we went shopping together with my pregnant aunt and my cousin..and boy,did we spend a huge amount of money!the trip..it was like 2 to 5 in the evening and in the short time,we managed to let,plus minus,1k flew away just like that..=_='' what a waste..lol..
the first week of the holiday was filled with random activities i.e camp,tuitions,extra classes,hometown etc etc..o-kay,glad that i actually had things to do,especially since there are no homeworks or folios or assignments given(the week before holiday was midyear exam-first semester big test-LOL)
second week:one is for sure:read..i've got about 9 books left to be finished and is wondering wether they'll be enough..all of which are more than 150 pages each.man man man boring holiday..no vacations because the first week was filled by my activities and my sister's seven days camp took place by the second week.I think I can die out of boredom.Or atleast,rot............-____-

No comments:

Post a Comment