Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Life.:D

Madly tired.And now I am suffering from a sore throat,a pounding head and a sprained knee.The damn thing about becoming the 'ruler'(aimi's going to throw up :P)is,as said,Im madly tired.The not-damn-im-not-saying-it-nice-or-cool-or-anything-like-that-just-not-damn thing about it is that sometimes I get to go out of the class for a few minutes if there are anyone calling to see the monitor..:D..But here's the positive part;before telling you this,let me inform you first.I'm evil.I can be very evil and bad and cruel.As Spongebob once said,Every Villain Is Lemon(EVIL).But anyway,back to the point,I get to bully my poor classmates..(Unsurprisingly,it's what I look forward to everyday when I'm going to school.:D)Man,it was pure nice!!Pure torture for them,sure.And most of the teacher unsuspiciously and subconciously agreed with most of my angel in disguise plans..Yeah...It was like,sue-wweeeeeet when they said yes!:P
Yea3 Aimi's going to make this as proof to show people that I'm what as she said.BlahBlahBlah..Good thing Apple's full of Vitamins,eh Aimi?
And one of my friends(more of a classmate,but you get the point anyway)went to Korea today.O.0..He contributed in some kind of taekwondo-ish thingy(sparring,I think)and is presenting for Malaysian teenagers stuffs.But surprisingly,very very very very very very surprisingly,he.is.short.Like,seriously!World id not so fair nowadays,is it?And3 plus the fact he got to skip his school and tuition classes and other classes and and and..Okay,perhaps I should stop.My sore throat....ehekk...my pounding head..ouch..my sparined knee..screw!...:/
Dalah,bubye..^&^

No comments:

Post a Comment