Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hari Koko

The Hari Koko was pretty cool..First thing in the morning,we gathered at the 'dataran' and watched some performance and shows.There were also 5 talented singers.A grand salute for you guys ;)!
Next,ohh!ECLIPSE!But they canceled the show as there were some technical problems and replaced it with 'Karate Kid'.We went away and got in line for the so-called 'haunted mansion'.(actually,we cut infront,but it was normal to do that in a busy place! :P)
Oh yea,before that,we(Aimi and I)took two personality quiz..All our results were the same..-.-''
Ehh,not much of a surprise cause seniors called us 'twins'.which I,being Rabi,was like,wattaheck?!
that Aimi girl is my other self?!Like,WATTAHECK?!:P
I ate stuffs(food),and guess what?guessGUESSguessGUESS!yea,you guessed it wrong..-.-''
IFB wore the same tracks as us!It was ama-zing.^^
Then,we watched 'Clash of The Titans'.It was pretty much like the 'Pirates of Carribean',what with all the mythical stuffs and animals.But it was cool,anyway.
All right,I gotta go.Try not to miss me too much while I'm gone.hahahaha.
No,like,seriously..

No comments:

Post a Comment