Thursday, December 16, 2010

Birthday and China

Today is Dec 16th, and my sister Ika Iko is officially Fifteen :))
And I know this may be lame for her so-called surprise, but, I'm me. And I don' do hard work. Especially for someone else other than myself :P SELLLFISSHHH, duh, like I care :P
So, nah, ika, watch this :DD
Just saw the News, and they said the weather in China is bad. Lol. Normally, I'm like, 'duhh, like I care anyway', but apparently, this time around, a friend of mine is currently there. There are piles of snow there, blocking all the vehicles on the road, and snowstorms in some places, plus the temperature which dropped to below freezing point o__o A few days ago, it was down to negative11 in Beijing.
All I can say is, goodluck surviving, dear friend. Cause I'm sure you'll need it.
xD

1 comment: