Sunday, December 12, 2010

A little bit of History :P

Ok, this time around, I'll give myself permission to do some serious crapping ;)
Let's talk about..... Eiffel Tower :D (random lol)
Eiffel Tower, also known as 'The Romantica', was created by Hugh Von De Lopez. The original idea actually came from Leonardo Da Vinci(the creater of Mona Lisa), but it was stolen in a sad, revolting, horrendous... Let's just say, 'unimaginable' way. :D
Aneeeeehow.
Since The Romantica was created in 1852, it has been used for occasions, which mostly consist of romantic stuff, datings, proposings, set-up dates and such.
There's a huge secret behind this very eye-opener tower. Which, you must, must must must and absoulutely MUST NOT tell anyone :) Anyone with the intention of stealing The Romantica, that is.
It. Was. Meant. To. Be. A. *gulps, get ready for this.*DRUMROLLS* Chicken Sandwich :) yummy
Dah dah, for all I know, the next thing that will happen if I post this thing is that some weird uniformed men will come and get me for spreading these craps.
As said, THESE ARE CRAPS. Therefore, I strongly advise you to never let the underages read this. These stewpeed facts will somehow get stuck in their poor, innocent, chubby little minds :P LOL.
*credits to the little weirdo next to me. Yeaa, she's weird. Why? Here's the thing. She actually READ my posts. W-O-O-W. She ought to be a really really odd-ish eccentric-ish nerd-ish person to be doing that, just like Aimi. xD She's IZA, btw.
Cheers :))

No comments:

Post a Comment