Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Finals

My previous result was ugly fullstop
-
Finals is hovering on me now.
So here's my list of things-to-do to improvise myself. *sigh

1. No tablet twitter up until Nov 9th.  They'll be available again only after the day's Maghrib prayer is done.
2. I ain't making any kind of timetable whatsoever, cause I know I won't be bothered to obey it. Hence, I made a deal with myself to study for atleast 2 hours a day, and no slacking under any circumstances. unless for very, very crucial matters.
3. Not trusting myself on the above rule, I now forbid myself to read the books from Big Bad Wolf before the arrival of Nov 9th. Even so, I may still procrastinate. -.- Thus, if I do that then I shall have to donate those books to Aimi those in need.
4. Go through all Form 1 and Form 2 chapters for perdagangan. I am weak in kh. 'Nuff said.
5. Clear up those craps from sejarah form 1.
Finally,
6. Achieve Top 5 in class. If not Top 3. Latter more so than the first.
--
Please pray for my success. :')

1 comment:

  1. all the best!! sbb kakak yg akan gi sign result awk tu nanti.. :P

    ReplyDelete