Friday, October 7, 2011

hectic laife

It's PMR flu season.
Us Form1's and 2's got holidays, so as to prevent packed conditions which might reduce ze candidates' focus. My class is off on Monday, Wednesday, FriFriFriday and next Tuesday. I'm lololovin' it!
However.
In the midst of the joy, reality reminds me of the agonizing truth. Our turn is up, next year is showtime, baby.
Shykes.
Gawd, my schedule's are going to be so horrendous next year. T.T COME ON, I like going to taekwondo class, please do not make me stop. I refuse to sacrifice it. Which, in any case, is impossible.
So now, I am trying to find initiatives to reschedule my messy schedule. Trying to fit everything in.
I'd like gamelan, choir, and sports. But at the same time, I'd like sometime out wiz me frenz, and celebrating birthdays too. Between chorus speaking, tuitions, extra classes, taekwondo, prefect duty, campings, the sevens, shykes and others, I'd be dead meat.
Plus my mom would like me to dedicate more time for my studies and would very much like it if I go to more than 1 tuition. :)
*shreds hair and scratching scalp with bulging eyes*
--
AMC result was out today. Truth be told, it was as if someone literally beheaded me when I saw that my name was at number 172. *le cries
But then I found out that numbers don't count, its the grades that do. Our names were arranged alphabetically, since mine started with an 'R', it was no question why I was hauled so far at the back. *cue relieved gesture
-
It was sad to see JESS-ians managed only the top four gradings (from behind, top four from BEHIND), since there are like, 10 of ze overall grades. :|
*le shuts mouth up
--

No comments:

Post a Comment