Friday, November 25, 2011

jawraks

Wondering what the title meant? Well, here's a hint;
  1. J - Jia Yin
  2. A- Aisyah
  3. W - Wanie
  4. R - Rabi
  5. A - Aina
  6. K - Khai
  7. S - Sabreena
Those six peeps up there, minus me (Rabi) are awesome humans. :D
Obviously this post is going to be about them, but I won't comment much. Just some sayings here and there.
Here goes;
Jawraks, we as one went through countless hurdles throughout 2011. That is undeniable, especially remembering those epic moments, when it seemed like teachers everywhere campaigned on making us prepare for countless presentations. So here I am, dedicating my thanks to you guys for most things. even if it means witnessing me embarrass myself every now and then.
Also, you can all be annoying, yet so humorous at the same time.
Do know that I don't do cheesy stuff often, so I guess my talk pretty much ends here. Whatever.
Aisyah and Aina - My two mates from 1 Optimist. They are undeniably smart people.
Jia Yin - Hates taking pictures, let alone posing. A true genius, she got like 5 certificates for highest marks in our batch last year.
Sabreena - A sweet, delicate girl. Cute, but hates cameras too, like Jia Yin.
Wanie - A good listener, and very matured. Khai - Likes going to the toilet, a crime-in-partner sort of mate. :p













What can I say, those mentioned people up there are amazeballs that you wouldn't and couldn't find anywhere else.
Ps : Pardon my faces up there, I couldn't find an appropriate group photo of us seven to be put here.
So I guess that's it. :D
kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment