Monday, November 28, 2011

I was tagged.

This post is mainly about me and is possible to bore you till death. Brace yourself if you're up for it. If not, you may leave now and it will be none of my concern. Kthanks.
--
This time around, my sister is the one who's responsible for it. 'Blood is thicker than water', or whatever, which abruptly signed this tag thing into the 'must-do' list.
So here goes;
RULES :
1.You must post these rules.
2.Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
And create eleven new questions for people you tagged to answer.
4.You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
5.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6.No tag backs.
7.No stuff in the tagging section about
'You are tagged if you are reading this' you legitimately
(a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.

So those are 'The Rules'? Okayy, if you say so. :P
 -
First rule, done. Next; 11 things about me. Easy-peasy.
1. I'm a left-hander.
2. My sense of direction is weak. Very weak, to be precise.
3. I may seem confident and all, but I LOATHE giving speeches to a crowd of people. Let alone talking infront of a gazillion pairs of eyes ogling my every words and moves. *pukes
 4. Hates durian and laksa.
5. Loves thrilling rides and rollercoasters.
6. I can't have it if someone close to me beats me in something.
7. Ambition is constantly manipulating.
8. My skin tone match with a majority of colours.
9. My style varies with those who I'm texting with.
10. No make-ups.
11. A lazy cow.
 --
Next in list; these would be my sister's 11 questions fer me;
1. one word to describe yourself and one word to describe me.
Me - Young. You - Not so young. In one word term as you requested; old. :P
2. what is your favourite friut/s? why?
I like to eat mainly anything except for durians and pineapples. Why? Well, I hate vegetables, and people need vitamins to continue living healthily. So like it or not, I'll just have to suck it up and eat what's left of those healthy vitamin products.
By the way, caught your 'fruit' typo! Heheh.
3. if someone give you rm1000 for no reason, will you take it? and what would you do with the money?
Oh, you mean like when the government decided to shower us with RM100 each? Erm, I'd definitely take the 1k, under safety precautions of course. I'd like to invest the money for future usage, if that's okayy. :D
4. what is your favourite outdoor game? since when?
I'll have to say cycling to that. Ever since I knew how to ride one, when I was still a cute teeny-tiny little kid.
5. what is/was your first ambition?
A teacher. Obviously.

6. bilakah saat yang paling anda benci untuk menghadapinya.. (cth : terpijak nasi)
Bila kredit habis/internet slow masa kita tengah ada conversation best dengan orang.
7. bagaimanakah anda mengatasi tahap stress anda?
Melukis.
8. apakah ciri-ciri wanita atau lelaki idaman anda? (atleast 3 ciri, lebih xpa)
-Ketinggian melebihi diri ini.
-Yang boleh respect family saya.
-Kalau boleh bukan anak tunggal.
9. zaman tadika, zaman sekolah rendah, zaman sekolah menengah, atau zaman di universiti? mengapa?
Zaman sekolah rendah; takyah study walau exam penting mana pun datang menyapa.
10. senaraikan 3 langkah pemuliharaan dan pemeliharaan alam sekitar. (maaf kawan2, smgt nak exam..haha~)
-Menguatkuasakan undang-undang.
-Mengehadkan lesen pembalakan.
-Menyediakan hutan simpanan.
11. apakah yang menyebabkan anda sanggup membuang masa dan menjawab 11 soalan di atas? huhu~ btw, thanks alot!
 Sebab anda yang excited menyuruh saya menjawab ini survey~ haha.
--
I did it in hope to satisfy you. Hehe okay.
 I'm done. And you're welcome.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment