Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Umi. :D

Never mind the title.
--
To be honest, I don't feel any need at all to write anything here. However, it is my mother's birthday today, and so I was summoned up by an urgent desire to rant post something. I can't really see the relationship between those two, but who's to say anything about us complicated organisms?
Anyway.
As of late, I have very little things to worry about. With no activities to perform, staring at the wall is now one of my main priorities.  As far as I'm concerned, ticking off an endless list of novels books to be read could very easily be the climax of my everyday life. Other initiative  to pass the time is by watching plain Korean dramas. Well, what can I say? I'm lifeless.
I've been desperate for some entertainment, you see. So I tried a few things to take my mind off the dread. However, making a new resolution list would make me look too excited for the arrival of 2012, which I am, so to say. as there's still a good few weeks before the closure of 2011. Next, I also forced myself to do some past years' questions, but failed miserably. Undefeated, I then signed myself for some tuition classes, but somehow I met my old friends and forgot all about the initial aim. So then I tried stalking. Nehh, same old same old. New friends, old boyfriends, everything's boring.
So now I am in no hope of going back to school and pouring fairy tales to my classmates about my magical holiday. Cause it's plainly dull. And boring. And tasteless. And plain. And... You got it, right?
-
Dadadada.
LIFE IS BEING CRUELLY BORING.
-
Hey.... Did I mention about making next year's resolutions? Alright. I'm up for that. Kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment