Thursday, December 22, 2011

Okay. Nothing much has happened since my last post. However, I am rather unsatisfied with the latest class placings as they 'renovated' everything. So now;
I am officially in 3 Proaktif. D:
I wish things wouldn't change, because I've come to accept my fellow 2 Optimist's mates as one big family. But life must go on. And my partner-to-be is Shallu. :) Atleast that's one thing similar.
Also, I've come to my senses that I am now a candidate of 2012's PMR. Anxious, yes, but I'm excited as well. The latter more so the the first. 'Tis odd, undeniable. But I guess I'm just as ludicrous and awesome as always. Whatever.


Anyway.
Tomorrow's my last tuition class for December, and I've been sitting with Queenie, Sharvina, Celine and Ching Yi from start till the end. Ain't eager to decide who to sit with next year, since they are all going during the weekdays. 
But no worries, I tend to make friends real fast if I want to. A useful skill passed on from my mother to me, Alhamdulillah. Talking about friends, here is a shoutout answer to those who have been..... pestering me with questions like who's my best friend and am I close to that guy over there or even he's your boyfriend isn't he or maybe I reckon that's a close girlfriend of yours? and all those that tag with them.
Guise, please.
I treat everyone of different ages and genders in equivalent ways. And I can be close to people all I like, so if you reckon everyone wants to be my close friend /sister /best friend, or whatever, so be it. Everyone's lovely in their own ways, therefore I shall confirm that I am close with them all.
Satisfied? Yes, no? Well,


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment