Thursday, December 29, 2011

Rezolutionz.

2011 is coming close to the end. Such shame, since I liked this year better than the couple of years behind. But I ain't reminiscing now, and I'm positive that I cherished and treasured beautiful moments that occurred throughout this year. :')
Anyway, this year I started off with a few resolutions, so let's see what I've achieved up to date;

1. Build some self-confidence.
2. Patch all the holes in my life yg aku dah purposely 'poke' time form 1 dulu. And I'm telling you, there's ALOT to cover up. o.O
3. Jadi active dlm Koko.
4. Participate in atleast ONE event in Sports Day.
5. Tukar personality, banyak2 bersabar and gang up dengan sume orang.
6. Gain my confidence in speaking other languages, selain BM, obviously. Cause I've wasted enough, and absolutely ENOUGH this year.

I should think that those are about it. Alhamdulillah.
2012 is approaching babeyh. Thus, here are some new resolutions I've thought about in a huge attempt to improve myself for a better future. Brace yourself. :-B
  1. Improve myself. How I'm planning to do this, is for me to know and for you to never find out. xD
  2. Score straight A's for PMR.
  3. Be more active in sports and my Koko stuff. Annnd get an A for my Koko mark.
  4. Strive to be a better friend and family member.
  5. Give my specs undivided attention and not ruin them for at least a year.
  6. Be a better emcee. *sigh
  7. Get ONLY number 1, 2 or 3 for the placings in class. 
There. I reckon seven is enough, as I do realize I'm not some kind of miracle achiever. So Imma climb all the way up by myself. Wish me luck, and pray fer me. I'd appreciate that.
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment