Saturday, August 3, 2013

My video-filled Saturday

Allo.
It's the first day of the Raya holidays.
A bunch of my chinese and indian friends from school as well as from kajang and/or other places wished me a joyous Hari Raya this year as well as the years before. I have to say, I love multiracial countries!

So anyway, I am feeling really rather bored today, so I checked youtube out for random videos that hopefully will provide glory towards my day won't make me so bored anymore.
-
Since you're here, reading my posts, I shall assume that you're bored as well. So I might as well share with y'all some of them videos in the hopes that you'll somehow entertain yourself.
Enjoy. ---

1. A guy that inspires others.

2. A freaky lady making a freaky sandwich and giving freaky relationship advices.

I quote; You're gonna have to lower your standards bc the world is full of ugly creepers.
You hit it, girl!

3. A very beautiful video about friendship. 

--
I can't say I have favourites bc truthfully, I just like spending time watching all sorts of videos via the Internet. But here is I think would be one of the most awesome video to have ever been produced. Kudos to Ryan for coming up with this!
 

Finally, here's a video that I can really relate to;
---
Just sharing with you some of 'em. 
(You have free will on whether to watch them or not. just saying.)
-
yeah, you can thank me later for introducing you to Ryan Higa and all these cool vids

No comments:

Post a Comment