Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sakai angin


See the lady in purple?????? SHE ''''POLITELY'''' INQUIRED ME TO MAKE A POST ABOUT 'ER.
Okay bebeh, you're on!
-
To make things easier, I'll just list all the things I have to say about this lady instead of making long speeches and talks. ((Ps/ She technically forced me to do this, it's an involuntary act of mine k so please people jangan salah anggap))

1. We skype and/or text all day long yet we still have things to talk about.
2. We are able to use abusive language towards each other and still be okay without any one of us feeling hurt.
3. We can talk for hours, about anything and everything.
4. We enjoy speaking lousy English with each other, ie; ''you very fat like hipo''
4. You're one of the sakaians. Specifically, you're sakai angin. :o)

On the contrary, here are the truths about you;
1. You're annoying.
2. You sleep a lot.
3. You eat like a monstahh.
4. You still haven't give me my birthday present.
5. You do not understand the value of British accent.
6. You suck at pranking people.
7. You're annoying.
8. You remind me of an eccentric grandmother.
9. You're talkative.
10. ................... Did I mention that you're annoying? 
 --
I think that is all for tonight. My spine is aching (I'm typing this while waiting for her to finish ironing her school uniform. Yes, ironing school uniform at 1:43am. 1:43 IN. THE. MORNING. and tomorrow's school. /She's an excellent procrastinator/)

Lady, do you know that I have retarded pics of you in my laptop, evidence of all of our skype sessions? And I'm not reluctant at all to threat and/or blackmail you using them, so you might actually want to start thinking about what to bake me for Raya. *smiles mischievously ((ie; seductively))

By the way,
I'm innocent aka I bear no consequences once you've read this post aka you're fat and I'm cute aka this is irrelevant aka but it's the truth aka I'm still cute and you're fat aka nothing's gonna change that aka I'm innocent

-

ps/ Haziq's actually convinced himself that I like someone. He claimed to want to stalk me forever, that is, until death do him and his stalking job apart.

pps/ I'm delighted to know who that (my crush) is as well. :333

No comments:

Post a Comment