Sunday, June 30, 2013

kawad bsmm

I took the position as the president of Jalan Empat's Red Crescent Youth in times of need and desperation. During our mid-term examination, eventhough the former president left the unit with nothing whatsoever prepared.

No, ladies and gentlemen, I am not blaming him for whatever reasons he may have that's forced him to just drop the position, there and then.

And no, ladies and gentlemen, I am not pointing my index finger to anyone who suggested me or even has anything to do with my replacing him in such sudden notice.

I believe in responsibility and agility while doing work. And not put blames on other people should things go wrong.
-
So anyway.
After exam, school was off for 2 weeks before it opened again to meet up with the school's Sports Day.
We only had 5 friggin days left to practice everything for kawad, and with touches of Puan J's scoldings towards En. A and Pn. F, Ibrahim and I managed to collaborate even though I honestly felt like beheading him at that time. (Note that Pn. J's anger towards the two teachers was released out on us, ie, Ibrahim and me, infront of 5 Karisma. The scoldings and shoutings lasted for a whole hour, tqvm.) *grimaced

We had to run up and down to find both En. A and Pn. F and we discussed shit. Long story short, we finally managed to get the formation done in just 2 days ((1 day = 2 hours' practise)), which means we accomplished the almost impossible in merely 4 hours' time. *grins
--

Training in the afternoons. ***I'm the girl in the blue hijab, obviously***

BSMM parade, here we come! ((Ignore the act of which the president is glancing at her shoes))


My beloved juniors. They have been wonderful teammates :))
-
Click here for the video of us performing kawad during Sports Day; enjoy!
--
Before ending this post, I would like to dedicate appreciations to our main coordinator of this whole project, who else but our very own Commander, Ibrahim!

(sorry I couldn't find a more decent photo to be put here, he as a whole can never fit into the ''decent'' category. :b No offence, Ib.)

Up next would be our Vice Commander, Amir! (Is there such a thing as a vice commander though)

(This is the best I can do, even if it isn't the most acceptable one. I know how ya feel, readers. -__- Sorry anyway.) 

So.
Thanks to you guys, this whole kawad thing has been such a wonderful eye-opener to me. Thanks as well to all those that have been so amazing to sacrifice your afternoons for a whole week, and this is respectably dedicated to all the kawad kaki members. (Even if our commander went crazy and practically tortured y'all at the school field.) Finally, I really feel the need to say this, thanks to Pn. J for doing what you did, cause if it wasn't for you, this whole thing wouldn't have happened. 

You are all the best of the best!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment