Monday, June 24, 2013

Alhamdulillah :-)

Ya Allah tiba2 teringat pula my last day at school before Banting. 
Wani came running after me and hugged me. Dekat sebelah tangga Putra.
Then Danial Hazeem in the class was sad and he gave me a keychain.
Khairina pun sedih, and Haziq and Luqmanul persuaded me to not accept the offer.
Then Zafira gave me a letter and a panda bear.
I promised Aisyah that I would invite all of our friends for my sister's upcoming wedding.
And lots of people signed on the Aedes board for me.
Teacher Halimah and all gave me enough lectures to make my ears bleed because they wanted to prevent me from going so bad.
Then at FB's private messenger, my friends and I were all but being so blues and sad and stuff.
--
Oh dear God. Alhamdulillah for showing me the right path and for guiding me towards the correct way all my life. My going back to Jalan Empat was sincerely one of the truest step I've ever made so far, thanks to You. Now I'm once again surrounded by my small but comforting circle of friends and familiar environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment