Sunday, June 9, 2013

HOLIDAYS


My half-term, 2 weeks holidays.
It had been nicely spent. I participated in a National level camp over in Putrajaya for four days. Then I spent two days sleeping and resting, then the second week of my holidays I had a three hour practise of Gamelan each day. That was the summarized version of it.
However, there are two days of which that I would like to highlight out, because to me they were somewhat unique and unexpected.
--
Wednesday ((second week)); Gamelan practise. Again. Then it was an outing with our very own Mr. Cekodok. Initially, I zero enthusiasm to go out with this guy on that particular day. However, since he was so nice and seemingly enthusiastic about our mini reunion, I decided to ditch my ego and insisted that my mom had to send me to Kajang.
I'll tell you what, it was so awkward for me to look at him from where we met; inside the Watsons' store. After 5 years of not seeing each other, he really differed. I mean, he was much taller than what I remembered, and he had developed a tough torso.
K, at first, the awkwardness between us was so intense that I couldn't look at his face whenever I spoke to him. Yes, it was that bad. He then helped me chose an orange-flavoured Scott's Emulsion thingy, and afterwards we decided to go to the Food Court and have lunch. Well, I did. He only had a drink because apparently, he ate before our meeting.
Then...... We were left dumbfounded. We couldn't decide what to do ((note that the outing happened in Kajang and there really was nothing interesting over there)). Soooo then we walked around in a bookshop in Metro Plaza aimlessly, talking about random stuff.
Then, for some reason, he became distinct and decided that it was a boring outing and that he wanted to go home asap. And of course I couldn't let him do that, since my mom told me to call her about half an hour earlier than when she was supposed to pick me up. So I told him that, and I was at the verge of begging him to wait for another 30 minutes when he finally said okay.
To fill in the remaining minutes, he decided to lead the way over to Chatime and we settled at a table in the corner with our drinks.
Then we talked and caught up with what had been happening in each other's lives since we 'seperated' during standard 6. And before we knew it, it was already 4 o'clock. By that time, our discussion had turned out to be relaxing and enjoyable, so he asked me to call my mom and ask her to fetch me at 5 instead. And yes, my mom approved. Hence, another hour spent, us talking about random things.

This was as an outing as dull as could be, I'll admit. But idky, for me it was fun as well as stress relieving.
And............ he actually agreed with that. Oh wow.

After this outing, we almost instantly became close like how we would have been should that 'seperation' didn't occur 5 years ago. *purses lips
--
Thursday ((second week)); Zafira and I went out to Midvalley after Gamelan practise. The night before this day was chaotic, yes. Finally, we settled to just go together without any 'bodyguard'. It was just the two of us, both being independent for the first time.
So anyway, us both finally arrived at Midvalley by two and went straight to the cinemas to buy tickets. Upon arriving, we nearly changed our mind because the line was so long, it's even longer than what you're imagining right now.
But then came these humans who offered to sell movie tickets to us, which coincidentally were the exact same movie that we planned to watch. What bit of luck kan kan kan? :p
Anyway. Then we ate. Using hands. In MidValley, the land where people actually competed to grasp all those elite and modern lifestyle craps with one another. Oh and btw, a mineral bottle costed RM2.50. And my lunch, consisting of  rice, a chicken breast and some pumpkin thingy, was RM 7. Which, if you do not share the same logic as I, is expensive. No, make that super expensive. A friggin simple lunch, form RM10?  I have to say, the prices set were pure bullshit. 
Then came the movie. Zafira crapped so much during the show and guessed the appearance of some duyung lady, and how because of that the movie almost portrayed an Indonesian drama. Oh, she also said that the hero should be friends with the large bird because the hero helped the large bird to chase away the crazy lions. And I was like 'kau ingat ni cerita kartun ke woi?'
Ah, I don't expect you to understand that. They're all inside jokes I guess. Nevertheless, you should know that we had fun. I had fun. :)
So anyway, afterwards we got lost while trying to find our way to the ktm station. How we ran and jogged. Do know that we supposedly had to arrive at Kajang by a quarter past 6, and by that time it was already 6.20-ish. Long story short, we finally reached Kajang by 7.
--
Ok, so those are the highlights. I don't really care if you didn't enjoy them anyway . Adios.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment