Thursday, January 2, 2014

RESOLUTIONZ

I'm late.
I'm supposed to be doing this like, 2 days ago. Ah, better late than never, no?
--
1. Maintain my extra-curricular grade.
2. Score well in exams, and have no fails whatsoever throughout the year.
3. Enjoy myself as much as I can.
4. Study at least 20 minutes per day week day (I don't think this'll actually happen, but one can dream /shrugs)
5. Make serious attempts to attend tkd classes (unless I have reasons to skip or to not go at all, such as laziness.)
6. Try as best as I can to attend each and every tuition class.
7. Maintain my weight. (erm. This sounds funny -..-)
--
I guess those are it then. It's 12:48 am currently, and I am only a few hours away from school.
[As per usual, I'm also skyping with zafira. Of course]
-
Dah bye. I'm sleepy af.

No comments:

Post a Comment