Friday, December 27, 2013

Past year's list

It's a tradition for me to create new resolutions at the end of every year, as well as to check the previous list to see how much I've achieved.
And this post is about the latter.
----
1. Get accepted into boarding schools. (Preferably MRSM)
Status; Fulfilled.
I got accepted into Banting Sciene School, or BASiS. And...... dropped out like 2 weeks after that.

2. Maintain my extra-curricular grade.
Status; Fulfilled.

3. Study well so that Addmaths becomes my favourite subject.
Status; Half achieved.
So I don't exactly like Addmaths, but I don't hate it either. 

4. Be a more responsible prefect and student for as long as I'm in Jalan Empat.
Status; Half achieved.
This year I've done lots of acceptably ''responsible''  things than I ever did in my life (I think). Ah well. It's from my perspective anyway, and I'm positive I did enough to make myself proud.

5. Just be an octopus? ................................... Uh...
... .
............................
................................Well, this is awkward.......................
...........................
..
...........
.Uh...................
.
................
...
Status; Unfulfilled.
Turns out I became a rabbit instead (long story).
--

No comments:

Post a Comment