Sunday, December 8, 2013

Stalked myself


Oi,you not remembering me is just mean..:'( haha...weird much? anyway,must I remind you,you were the one who came afer me,not the other way round,and even if you were serious and all,may I tell you that I'm just a half-kid half-teenager who does not think appropriately and sometimes I just follow on my instincts..
So.
The summary goes on like this = you came after me - we're friends - you forget about me - I don't care at all - ??
So,dood,please,I'm NOT missing you,you can go on with your life and so will I,just don't expect ME to be thinking about YOU.



- - -
Whoever wrote that is clearly missing the person who forgets her. Her denial is so bad, it's ridiculous. She can't forget the person and is really hoping that the person will just talk to her. She'd do anything so that the person reappears. It's just so obvious.
UNFORTUNATELY,
THAT WAS ME, MY LINES FROM 2010. I CANNOT BELIEVE I ACTUALLY CAME UP WITH THOSE SENTENCES. FMKWEXSZWP CAN I GO BACK TO THE PAST AND SLAP MYSELF???

No comments:

Post a Comment