Sunday, December 8, 2013

Two of my many favourite people

Today I woke up, thinking about two people. And I decided that I'm going to write about them in my Blog. So expect the expected (?)

First person
You have been my partner for a whole year, and I'm very glad to have been given the opportunity to know you well. You received so many nicknames from me (princess hijau, petani moden, gajah biru), and together we created some of the weirdest nicknames for the guys in our class. I still remember the time I beat you with only one mark for our mid term exam. You were, and are such a genius ass. So far I think I like you being my partner best, as seeing that we're both lefties. You were also the most hardworking partner I've ever sat with. You used to have a handmade petite box containing shortened colour pencils in your pencilbox. They were for your notes, I remember how you like underlining key points using them. You, me and Aisyah would also go out to recess five minutes earlier (cause we were the school prefects) together. I still remember the drawing of the heart you made. It was so colourful and alive. Then for bm, I think you were the first and only kid to have done all  the 5 essays that Pn. Nazilah gave out. Oh my God, I miss you. 
The other day, I went to your class and you said something that really spooked me out at that time. Well, it was spooky then. Now, I feel touched. Anyway, you said ''aku sayang kau sebab kau kuda putih aku''. So simple yet so deep. I still remember the way you said it, and how our postures were at that time. We were never the ''sayang2'' type. And at that time, I think I was speechless. So I decided to let my ego take over and said something like ''kau kenapa? menakutkan je o.o'' or something. K never mind, guess I'll just reply to that, here. Aku pun sayang kau gak weh :) 
ps; You make a great mom/grandma for the Perocubians. You're so sporting!

Second person
Honestly, the moment I found out you were the only person from our gang who's going into the same class as me, I wasn't exactly happy. Why? That's because I thought we weren't that close and I found it awkward if we were to be left alone. But as the time went on, the awkwardness melted bit by bit so that by now, I'd already know a big part of your life and had heard numerous stories from you. You were always there for me, even at times when I messed things up. I know for a fact that you love me, and that whatever you do, you'd always drag me in as well. I appreciate that, even at times I felt that you were somewhat on the obsessive side. But, to find a friend as true as you is a gift. Yeah, I remember the time we did not have any motivation to study at all, and we didn't put in a single effort to understand anything in class. And then when I came back from Banting, you cried. We decorated 4 Cen together during Merdeka celebration, and we were always in the same group. You'd get jealous if I started becoming close with other people. I also remember the time when you brought that delicious spaghetti your mom made. And also, you were the one who taught me to eat chocolates while studying. For July test, we felt ridiculously disabled because we couldn't eat chocolates while we studied as it was the fasting month. You also taught me the way to memorize verses from the holy Quran by understanding Arabic. And there's this one incident that made me touched as hell; I forgot who asked you the question ''Apa jadi kalau Aqillah tak balik Banting?''. And your answer was; ''Aku akan jadi jauh lebih teruk dari sekarang. Aku takkan berusaha untuk dapat result baik mcm sekarang.'' 
--
I love you guys. 
Dah bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment