Saturday, May 2, 2015

AMIK KAU KEMARAHAN AKU TAHUN LEPAS HAHAHAHHAHA

what the fuck bruh. You have the fucking right to raise up your children the way you wish. Let me bring up my children the way I want to. Okay? You stay out of my business and I'll stay out of yours.
-
Excuse you, I didn't use my fucking freedom and play all day long two days before spm starts. And I spent my fucking money, my fucking 2k for the sake of other humans. The 2k that I've collected over the years okay. Not the fucking 2k that I got simply from my parents, because I don't have that kind of 2k. I didn't claim even one fucking cent from any adults, and yet I'm the spoiled one. 

It's not like I'd fucking die if I don't marry you. Go find your equal ass species and marry her. I can't do it with an autocratic guy like you. I'm autocratic myself, and if you dare use any fucking advice on me, then just get the hell away from me. It'll be easier for the both of us.
--
Or perhaps you're calling me that because I get to drive a car everywhere I want. Well, boohoo, sorry to tell you, but since that happened, I sort of have to take care of myself. People are willing to leave me alone at home for days and expecting me to feed myself. I'm an underage, for God's sake. 

They don't even know my illnesses if I don't tell them. They don't know a lot of stuffs happening around me because they just don't care. No one looks at me, okay? People go home everyday to have humans asking them, 'how was school? how was friends? Homework?' but not for me. They don't force me to study, you might call it a blessing, but try to change places for once. They don't know the real me. All they want to see is a perfect daughter with fucking achievements. How the hell do they expect me to get those damn achievements, they don't care. They just need me to get them. Do you know how many fucking times I have suicidal thoughts? No? Then don't fucking judge me. But then again, you obviously will judge me. You already did, anyway.
-
Those fucking days of sleepless nights, of those headaches and heartaches because I worked so hard for other people's sake, and yeahey, I'm the spoiled one. Just give me my fucking certificate already.
-
Oh yeah, just got up to another level of spoiledness by posting this rant. Yeay me. Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment