Monday, May 11, 2015

List of things for PLKN

Okay so I've been reading all the experiences by all these ex-wira(s) and wirawati(s) during their time served in PLKN. Somehow along the way I got interested in writing my own experiences because honestly, I'm still attached to PLKN in one way or another.
 
I registered late for PLKN, which is about a week late compared to other participants because of the trip to Japan.
 
Some of the basic necessities to be brought to PLKN :
 
1. A medium-sized mirror
-not too big but big enough to fit your whole face when you're looking into it (esp if you're a girl)
 
2. Water bottles
- I brought two bottles, left the larger one in my locker and brought the smaller one everywhere (mostly to the DM). There were huge tanks filled with plain water at the DM so we were able to refill anytime we want. Of course, my seat at the end of the wirawati Charlie's long table was the most strategic as it was the closest to the sink and food counter as well as the tanks of plain water. *blessed*
 
3. Toiletries
-shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, comb and so forth
 
4. Pail and bailer
-For the purpose of washing clothing items and bathing time
 
5.  A pair of slippers and a pair of comfortable shoes
-slippers are for going to toilets and in case you injure your feet, you can wear them during activities if you were given the permission to.
PLKN provided shoes for us but somebody mistook my PLKN pt shoes at the surau, so I hated wearing the shoes ever since. Hence, I wore my very own shoes at every time possible.
(Here's the thing at PLKN. People mistook your belongings all the time because they all looked exactly like one another. We gotta find creative ways to make sure that didn't happen. I marked my class shoes using pieces of trash once)
 
And now I don't feel like continuing this post. There are so many stuffs, too many, to be shared and told here. If any of you needs advices on PLKN, what to bring, what to do or not do, anything at all, do contact me. :)
 
-
Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment