Saturday, July 9, 2011

Undoubtable

Last July 2nd, there was this Larian 1 Malaysia thingy. Seeing the oppurtunity of going to school on a Saturday, my teachers decided to pile up Hari Koperasi and Hari Ko-kurikulum as well as the Larian altogether on that one day.

English Club decided to open up a stall; in which not more than a quarter of the members (me included), helped big time throwing ideas around, giving out modals and such. Unsursprisingly, it was also decided that Aina, Najwa and I, along with Hisyam and Farhana should have three freaking slots -we were to take turns- at the stall on the big day. The others were just there as bystanders to make sure a 'tick' was placed, marking their attendances so as to assure respectable Koko marks by the end of the year. Do know that their humming, buzzing noises, chatting and fooling around were certainly not very pleasant.
-
Ok, maybe not at all pleasant.

--
Now,
I know that backtalk is very bad, but whaddyaknow? Saturday came, and those bystanders humans who claimed to be 'responsible members' of the club were crowding the petit table, enblocking the whole stall once and for all. Claiming that they were to look after the stall, too. Truth be told, they were just plain modest and wanted to market their unrespectable faces while clutching a wad of bills to their friends and scoolmates. Pfft. -.-
I obviously left the group of mammals with their 'business'.

Okay, so the whole day lacked of fun. Except for the part where I played with Nadhirah's cool bubble balloon :-3.

--

Anyway, I went to Mumtaz the other day. The woman really had the nerve to announce that we will be having six boring classes this month. Trolol.

Already in a sour mood as I was after having to hear that terrible news, the stewpeed mammal which I hate threw me a smug face when my group couldn't answer some kind of ridiculous question. Cow, OBVIOUSLY you could sit. For one thing; if you stand, people in the back wouldn't be able to see infront because of your size, and the next is that you got the superfreakingannoyinglyeasy question. Pukyou. Stupid cow. Take that, woman! Hah.

I am was annoyed.

-

Woot, can't wait for school to start. I know I might be crazy to be enthusiastic about something like school, but there are humans like me, too. Except the fact that we are facing serious threat of extinction. Whaddo.

Ciao, mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment