Friday, July 22, 2011

Worth a shot

Since Aimi complained about my last post, Imma make a new one. So this is for you, woman.
-
Mmmmm. What is there to post about? Yeap. There's nothing.
And now I look like a total idiot because of that bitch, Aimi.
Tomorrow is my school Sport's Day. I'm in for a few tracks' events. Yeah, jes' sayin'.
--
God, life has been damn hectic nowadays. I don't have time for meals, for fear of being late. No time for novels and tv shows, and definitely no online whatsoever during weekdays. Not enough sleep, and everything's been done in such hurries lately, like eating, bathing, showers, homeworks. Zzz. 
Guess what? I felt like a zombie most of the time in school. Wow, surprise surprise.

And someone called me 'depressed'. Eh, no I am not, thank you very much.
Atleast, I don't think I am. :/
-
Anyway, my father showed me what a melancholic person would say if he/she accidentally sat on a tack :
''Life is just like this tiny nail. Sharp... Short.. And painful.'' *exaggerated sigh*

What cool father I have, aye? ;p
-
Ramadhan's cooomiiiiinngg  <3
I just love being excited. They say I am a weirdo. I get excited for almost everything. Exams, tuitions, extra curricular activities, campings, speeches, and such. Pfft. What a silly excuse to call someone weird.
Who cares anyway, Hari Sukan is tomollow :3 WEEE!
--
I love my life. I don't think about problems. So there. Stop asking me why I am 'optimistic'. Indeed, I am not. I just don't think about silly things. And I hyperventilate. That 's all, yaw. :D

K, mate. See you nextime.

No comments:

Post a Comment