Saturday, August 20, 2011

bits of confession

Ok, time to get cheesy.
-
I stalked my old friends in Facebook, some really close ones. I see that they are having such new lives now. As time went by, they had replaced me and the former gang members with some new girls. Honestly, it does look awesome,v ery sweet and stuff, no denying.
 A few years back, I still remember how desperate their cries were for me to go back and stuff. But now, no more. Ah, let bygones be bygones, no?
To start off, they were these really nice bunch of people, and I wouldn't have treaded them with a single penny on this world. We laughed and cried, we were silly and we were retarded. Together we did stupid acts and noticed the whackest things. These guys were the heck of amazeballs that were hard to find, very precious gems indeed.
--
This time last year, the dread of shifting still haunted me, but not so much as during the early days of my staying in JESS. I was rebellious, and hated every single thing about the new surroundings around me. My former mates and I, even if we lived in different worlds apart, we contacted, we called, we gave in efforts. But now, no more.

It stinks to think of that all, but we humans change. I loved every bit of them then, but that was before I saw them changing drastically and vice versa. And I will hold onto those I have now, I'll treasure them. This I can promise. I'll not dread over the past anymore, but those happy memories shall forever be in heart. I'm living my moment, my life. And my former mates? Well, they're off to forgetting me, too.
It hurts, yes. But I made sacrifices and I change for the better.
I chose the right way. I know I did.


Much love. And sorry, but I loved you guys, and I'll never let go of those sweet experiences.
It's time to face new things, too.

-
Warned yah this was going to be cheesy

No comments:

Post a Comment