Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Skeptical :B

Hey, hey. On here, yet again cause my brother wouldn't help me in sending an e-mail. I seriously don't know how to send one, mainly cause I've been onlining at other places which are so much more interesting than yahoo!mail whatsoever busy with school.
Don't get me wrong, I used to email my friends no problem, but nowadays even email accounts need updates and stuff. :/ Which, if you ask me, is inappropriate. No one ever goes on yahoo!mail and such anymore.
Anyway, if my brother would have just helped me, and didn't leave me alone with this tempting monitor, then I really wouldn't have had to go around strolling to opening sites and webs.
Plus, to Puan Aziah, you can blame him when I don't hand in my homework tomorrow.
-
One thing about me is... *drumrolls* LOL, melodramatic much?
Anyway, there are the two main lizards which I hate; one for falling on my head when I was in standard 2, and another is for crawling on my right arm the other day :-/ You just have to create misery, don't you, lizards?
--
Gosshhh, Internet is so irritating. Oh, speaking about irritating reminds me of Hiran. Here's what happened earlier in English class:

hiran/me/Pn Meriani/classmates/shallu

So, we will learn about adjectives today. Rabiatul, stand up.
*obidiently stood up*
Class, throw in a few adjectives to describe Rabiatul.
Stuffstuffstuff.
Hiran, anything about her?
Well, she's a pain in the ass if she's assisting me.
*Gawp dramatically for one nanosecond*/ Well, he is rather annoying.
--
Hiran, it's your turn, stand up.
*stood up*
Class, what about him?
*practically yelling*/Annoying! Lazy!
*slows down*/Somemore... Err..
*whispers to me*/ Irresponsible. Lousy. Irritating.
Irresponsible! Lousy! Irritating!/*smugface*
Hahahahahaha -___-
TROLOLOL
-
Conclusion is, they all now know how I hate him being the monitor being his assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment