Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bits of Life

Exam started last Thursday, and my Agama paper was damn ruined. You got all that instinct things in your heart and whatnot, so I just knew it went bad.
And then there was English, and History.
So on Friday were Maths and KH, both of which I had the tendency of scoring perfect B's. I'm crossing my fingers now that I'll get A's for all five subjects mainly cause I still need to live. :/
Saturday was OK. ;Long story short, there was my grandmother who would be staying at my house due to the need of foster care or something and that she decided it was the best time to move during the weekend. So my aunts and uncles mokdepokdemakitambondapakcikmahir, and those little kids imranintanimaniraizahafiy all cramped together in the living room and we broke our fast together. Ah, a mini reunion. How adorable except for the fact that those petit monsters made rubbish and spilled things and drew a whole lot of junks everywhere <3.
-
I went on an old web I used to go to and chatted with some English people. There was this nice guy who's middle name I very much like, which is Fernandez :).
--
Tomorrow's papers are Geography, Science and Malay Language. I could really do with some luck. Like, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment