Monday, December 31, 2012

Resolutions (2013) part 2

As promised, here I am. In the last 24 hours' time, I tried to think up of some resolutions that would be logical enough even for me to digest. Hard to admit, but I find last year's list was a little too.... demanding? I think I pushed myself enough in 2012, so this year I'd like to hold back a few strains and let myself relax. Or not.
--
So here goes ze list;

1. Get accepted into boarding schools. (Preferably MRSM)
2. Maintain my extra-curricular grade.
3. Study well so that Addmaths becomes my favourite subject.
4. Be a more responsible prefect and student for as long as I'm in Jalan Empat.
5. Just be an octopus? ................................... Uh...
... .
............................
................................Well, this is awkward.......................
...........................
..
...........
.Uh...................
.
................
...
--
Ok. I spent over an hour infront of this laptop, typing and erasing and typing and erasing all the things I think might fit into the list. But no.
So I guess there it is. My list of resolutions :)
To be honest, I don't really know what to expect in my Form 4 life. I mean, it's a new world and everything, or so I heard. So to say anything about it at this stage seems just about absurd. To me, that is.
Perhaps I'll add up the numbers once I've tasted what it's like to be in Form 4, because maybe by then I'll know what to expect from myself.
--
Btw, I found this; 


Seriously, I cannot believe I'm turning 16 already. This camp seems like it was just yesterday :')

No comments:

Post a Comment