Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Scarehhh

Out of nowhere, today I feel like blogging the top three scariest rides in Genting Highlands. Out of pure macho and everything, I decided to have a taste in each and every ride there before turning 13. But I have to say, completing my mission at a few months after turning 13 still counts, atleast it is that way for me. Hehe
-
So here goes;

3. The cyclone

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I remember my first time riding this; when I was in standard 5. I was next to my sister and we both screamed. I screamed my heart out as it was really really scary, but she screamed in this excited way as if the whole ride was.... fun. God, she's sick. I even find this ride scarier even when compared to the Corkscrew;

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2. The Flying Coaster
(cool name, but we call it the Spiderman ride, cause it's painted in this Spiderman's web signature)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My first time was also standard 5; I was next to my brother. Our positions were in an upright position; which meant we had to stand and not sit like all the other normal rides in this world. I guess it just made it easier to toss our bodies around and give the impact that we were going to crash our face when it turned our bodies downside up. I was screaming the whole way through the ride, and when we got down, the whole family laughed because my brother's ear was red from all my screamings.

1. JENG JENG JENG. Presenting.... The Solero





This. Scary ape. It's The Thing over at Genting Highlands. It brings you high up in the sky that when it's hazy you can't even see the land. And then it lets you enjoy your few seconds of peace in the air before abruptly lets you go down in this friggin speed that makes you think you're gonna die. Need I let you know how my heart dropped and how my butt was off the seat while it was speeding down? Eh, no.

And at 5 I thought I was cool cause I rode this;



............*krik2


 
That's right. Coolness dismissed.

--
So that was it. I hope someday I'd go here or someplace alike with my friends so we can dare each other and whatnot. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment