Sunday, December 30, 2012

Resolutions (2013)

Allo allo.
2012 is ending. I'll miss this year so much :)
Cause, y'know, it had been extremely awesome for me.
1. I went to Singapore, Germany, Holland, Indonesia and Thailand. All of which were very nice trips and will be reminisced forever, inshaaAllah.
2. I became active in BSMM, and presented my school in many things, ie; SAHIBBA, AMC maths, MASMO science, golf, camps, ucapan berirama, sports, cross country, and so forth.
3. I met many fantastic people as I went on searching for whatever's been offered to me.
4. I've been taught how to love correctly, diminish any hatred within me, and I know how to like and dislike.
5. I learned to get disappointed, and how to handle my anger as well as how to be responsible for all the irresponsible things I did.
6. I got to befriends with amazeballs who were always there for me whenever I needed them.
7. Everything else.
Alhamdulillah ya Allah, for giving me the opportunity to experience such incredible journeys throughout my 15 years of life :)
--
So anyway, the purpose of me blogging is actually to set up a few new resolutions for the upcoming year. As per usual, I will first check my past list and see how far I've achieved throughout the year. Here goes the things I've thought from last year;
...
1. Improve myself. How I'm planning to do this, is for me to know and for you to never find out. xD
I'll admit, I didn't complete it as how I wished it to be. But at least I did not deteriorate; which is as good a thing as any. So I guess that counts *shrugs
...
2. Score straight A's for PMR.
3. Be more active in sports and my Koko stuff. Annnd get an A for my Koko mark. 
Alhamdulillah for these two. I worked my ass of to get them done.
...
4. Strive to be a better friend and family member. 
This. I don't really know what to say. I guess I've been both good and bad here and there. So that makes it............. 50% fulfilled?
...
5. Give my specs undivided attention and not ruin them for at least a year.
Forget the 'undivided attention' part. I guess I was too busy this year to notice that it's passed 365 days already since I last had them replaced .
...
6. Be a better emcee. *sigh 
Turns out there's no emcee spot for Form 3 prefects.
...
7. Get ONLY number 1, 2 or 3 for the placings in class.
I slipped during the first test, but then I gradually climbed back until I finally got what I want.
--
There you go. And now I shall reconstruct my resolutions so as to improve myself more in the future;

1. Get accepted into boarding schools. (MRSM, preferably)
2. Uh............. . .... ................... ..... .
--
Okay, so I still haven't figured out what I want to achieve next year. But 'sokay, there's always tomorrow. :) I'll make a new post about the resolutions on December 31st. Which is..... tomorrow. K.
So, bye. (For today, that is)

No comments:

Post a Comment