Saturday, January 12, 2013

First dose of Form 4 life

Get yourselves ready for rants after rants, my dear readers.
--
I am now in 4 Cendekia. A class full of humans which are new to me excluding my old classmates and a few Perdagangan students, but that's about it. None of the teachers are of those who I'm familiar with, and I currently have 10 subjects to cope with. I'm also starting to really like Biology, Chemistry, Addmaths, BM, Modern Maths and Physics. So far so good, alhamdulillah.

In English however, I was literally beheaded. And slapped. Hard in the face. It's because the teacher told me my essay was 'immature' and that I need to read more books or/and novels. Ouch. Of course, I am the type that couldn't stand teachers hating any part of me, so afterwards I became completely insecure and indecisive about my English language and everything. But I like the teacher, tho. She's funny. Uhm.

Homework's okay, and I am once again in the school's Dengue Recruit, or whatever they call it. My fellow member mates are Haziq, Gokull, Khairina and Luqmanul. I feel the utmost sorry for Ajiq tho, because he apparently said, le quote 'Kenapa semua orang yang aku suka nak pindah?' Lol. Proof to why he said that? Well, between the five of us in the team, he's the only that's not planning to shift.

Speaking of shifting, I was once again brainwashed. This time it was by Puan Noormala to the power of Puan Halimah times another teacher which I don't know what her name is. *Many apologies, teacher.
She, no, they were all over me for going away and leaving Jalan Empat and bringing my 'cream' with me when I move etc etc. And there I was, like, '''''uhhh.... should I or shouldn't I move?'''''. And here I am, still like, '''''uhhhhhhhhh, sshooooouuuldddd I or ssshhhouuuuuldnnnnn'tttt I moooovee?'''''

I will have to do solat sunat istikharah and also a 'why say yes/no to moving' list later. Perhaps by then I will know what to do. I'm sure there's a solution to this mess.

So anyway. I actually didn't participate in the annual cross-country race this year, why? Because I volunteered to be an emergency AJK or something. It's a Red Crescent thing. Many were surprised to acknowledge that I wasn't running, which is something expected. Oh well, I suppose I'll just have to re-participate next year. Plus, this just shows that I love Red Crescent that much to have the will to sacrifice a precious medal. I'm pretty sure only both me and my sister (Athyqah)'s love for the Red Crescent is real and honorable. Hah-ha. Again, why? That's another thing for another day.

Second week of school, and I'm dog-teared. I'm already exhausted as hell. I don't know about next week, tho. Tuition'll be starting, and staying back everyday is a must. I know I'll be able to cope, but maybe 7 tuition classes per week is too much? And all the co-curriculum meetings will start together with my after-school Accounts class. Hmph. Oooh, warning bells in my head; You do NOT doubt yourself, Aqillah.

There's another thing. Should I apply for the afs thing this year or next year? Boarding school or not? Japan, yes or no? Decisions, decisions, decisions.
--
Ah, so those are it. My rant. I'm hungry now so Imma hunt for food. Byeeee xx
-
Ps/ On the bright side, Accounts class is on so yaay
--
Pss/ On a brighter side, we'll be getting our RM100 from the Governments next Wednesday so double yyaaaayy

No comments:

Post a Comment