Friday, January 18, 2013

Going?

I'll just cut the cheese and be straightforward; I am accepted into SBP Sains Banting.
--
Haziq checked it for me. He stalked me ok. He knows my IC and angka giliran. Sri Sharmin too. Oh, well. I've obtained some pretty decent friendships in Jalan Empat. To name everyone, I won't succeed. There's too many people in my life that I'll leave soon. *purses lips / raises eyebrow
--
Haziq wants to celebrate my going, and Gokull and Luqmanul try to persuade me from not going. Khairina is sad, as well as Ayuni, and the teachers. The girls, aka my girls; they're not a tad bit sad though, but that's expected :b. My fellow prefect mates, my dear teachers, seniors, juniors, friends, chances, positions, possibilities, comfort. Wow, there's a lot that I'll leave behind.
--
So anyway, to say I ain't touched would be the most ridiculous statement of the decade. People ask me to not move ok, they say everything and anything just to fix my mind so that I stay. To all the people involved, cheers for you. As I said in twitter, you guys made my day and night. :)
-
I still have to make a decision though, wait for MARA or just go to SBP. Aih.

No comments:

Post a Comment