Saturday, February 16, 2013

AWEBMN

An amazing friend.
That's you. 
Eventhough we befriended each other in less than a month, you know more about me than a number of my friends.
Thanks for listening to my rantings, ramblings, as well as crappings. I owe you big. 
And y'know what? The phone call you made that night, asking me to sleep early, telling me 'tak elok tidur lambat'......... It's, idk how to say this, but I was touched. I was really, really touched.
You understood me, that's the reason why we had that longest phone call in history. I was feeling very sad when DK said those things to me (remember? She was telling me about what Kak Zima asked her), mainly because I loath leaving BASiS. Eh no, I hate leaving you and all the others there. You guys were so precious to me.
(Amboi jiwang :b)
So anyway, thanks for wasting your time to share stories and experiences with me, I appreciate it all. You were so protective when I told you about the Valentine partner thing, and also when I told you about when the guy who was once my best friend expressed his feelings and all.
You are a sweet person, and I find it weird that I'm confessing this out loud. Ah, well. 
--
Time to step into reality; you're going back to asrama tomorrow. 
It makes me sad profusely, I wish I could just drag you over to jess so we could be deskmates and all, like how we planned. I wish I could drag BASiS' aspura and ad aspuri over to jess so that I get to go to your house during outings, just like what we planned.
-
I'll miss you, Datin Maimun, bos Anaqi aka sahabat, Datuk Jat, DK, 'Ainin', Atan and frankly, everyone there. (Even if Anaqi frequently cusses whenever he's talking about me -..-)
--
I hope you won't forget me. Things may be awkward between us in the future, but I need you to let the memory of us being friends stay in your mind forever. Okay? 
-
Ps; I still owe you a McD meal, and you need to treat me Secret Recipe with your 'duit tentera' aka RM1200. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment