Friday, September 23, 2011

Chorus speaking; lalalalalala

Chorus speaking is up again. One performance on October 1st. Sucks shykes.
Too tiring, classes skipped, piling homeworks, and everything. Especially now, when the finals is around the corner. I was thinking about dropping the whole thing, but the new overalls were just too tempting. Plus, this time there is part choir. Cue 'Generasiku from OAG'.

So what can I do but to practically sulk holler.

Go to fullsize image
Not when the exam's near. NOOOOOOOOOOO.
--
Okay, so yesterday during KH period Khairina, Jia Yin and I were reminiscing about how we met. It's really odd, thinking how we were so oblivious of each other's presence last year.
Long story short, let's just say I was a total rudeass not exactly friendly the first time. K.
-
I am into stalking two bickering humans now, and I can only say they're too vulnerable. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment