Thursday, September 8, 2011

A holiday to remember

Late update, I've been so busy these days.
Which brings us to -> A long long post.
-
Now, I shall start with my Hari Raya celebration.
--
DAY ONE
After Eid Fitr's prayers, it was of course the 'forgiving' session. Loads of pics were taken, too :3 We then went to visit my late grandfather's grave (abah's side), and proceeded on to my umi's side late grandfather's grave. Well, since both hometowns are approximately 40 minutes away from each other, I might as well say it's an easy business to be taken care of ;)

Le Famille ~
Awesome people :P
Do ignore my retarded-looking image. Focus instead on my brother's childish nature.

DAY TWO 
Transfered to umi's side of homewtown. To my much dissapproval, the total money collected was undeniably little, as 'money hunting' was not very much applied throughout the day. Distant relations did come, though. They managed to spare about RM20, and sorrowfully, that was all I got. :/

DAY THWEE
Went back home at 5:32 pm, and reached dear Kajang by 10:30pm. Five freaking hours in the car. Me, I obviously have very little experience involving travelling long distances by car. So the entire journey pretty much made my butt stiff. Whatever. Suck it up, Rabi. 
--
Friday, I went outing wiz me frenz, Sharvina, Aimi, Queenie and me. We went to Sunway Pyramid by Mr Shahrum's harrier. Sharv and Queens were so paranoid about their last experience in the ice rink that they rejected skating the first minute we were in the building. Aimi was all okay about the idea of them shopping while we skate, but I wasn't too preoccupied with it. So I begged, and Aimi did, too. We were practically on the verge of kneeling, but who's to save our dignity if not ourselves, eyh? Anyway, finally they did agree to, but that was after I offered to pay the admission fees for them and stuff.

At first, Queens, Sharv and I were like ducks upon entering ze ice rink. But then I got my confidence back, eventhough a year and five months has since passed when I last skated. Once a skater, always a skater. :P
Then, Aimi and me taught them skating and Queens walked. On ice. In skating shoes. Don't ask me how she did it, she just did. After some period, Queens then did unthinkable motions. One of them was running on ice. Just imagine.
-
Of course, we were laughing and having fun the whole time.
From left - me, Queenie, Sharvina and Aimi. :)
--
Then, what did we watch but :

Go to fullsize image
Yeah, that's right bitch. The Smurfs.

After bits of dicussion, we all agreed that it was a 7/10 rated movie. It was interesting, but the ending was expected and the whole storyline was a little too simple. Nevertheless, they are still cute, and I now heart blue petit creatures <3

Since Aimi and I ate those highly overpriced hotdogs before skating, we didn't feel very hungry. But still we decided to eat. The four of us then divided ourselves into two groups, when I chose to eat only waffles and Aimi a float. Sharv and Queens went other place to munch cause they want heavier real food.
So obviously we camwhored like nuts in A&W. Aimi bought a RM10 piece of keychain which you can easily get for a cheap RM1. And she said it was for charity and stuff, but gurrrlll. It's a little too expensive, donchiathink?

Then we went archery, it was okay.
I also spent a total of RM101 that day.
-

Sunday, the house was tidied up and a lot of work was done, but it was definitely worth it. We were paid by an awesome deal by my father's business friends through duit raya ;) I was happy.

This was my baby cousin - 2 years back. ;)
It was preferably a mini open house, Aimi came and stayed until 11 pm. Such shameless mate.
-
All in all, it was an enjoyable holiday. I liked it.
--
School. Test results? Dare anyone ask me about that, the person will be slaughtered and their eyeballs will be poked out. In other term, dead. :)

Ciao. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment