Friday, September 30, 2011

Updates

So much things have been happening in my life.
The crocodile attack thing, and my lost eyeball, those times in hospital, crazy gay doctor, and the eating cereal with orange juice part.
cue goggling eyes (O_o)
Okay, kidding.
So maybe my life is not that adventrous, but it isn't exactly as normal either.
--
Let's start with me finally being an emcee. I swayed to and fro with ze microphone the whole time, and of course my tudung decided it was the best time to start being obnoxious.
Got my certificate, the one teacher promised almost 85 years ago. exaggerating
Then chorus speaking, I really like the part when we are doing choir. :)
Got our uniform, which looked weird. -.- Grey long skirt, striking oversized orange shirt, grey/pink striped vest and a black bow. Yes, us awesome janitors trenders. Ntn.
-
I tried the gamelan instruments, and turned out it wasn't exactly hard. Am eager to play them again soon. :)
Also, I found out that the girl I loathed has started on to liking me. No, not adorable. Freaky, indeed.
--
Okay, I gotta get ready for school. *sourface*

No comments:

Post a Comment