Sunday, September 11, 2011

My mate's birthday

September 11th, 1997. The day a monster was created in an evil night with deafening storms and lightnings.
Oh, who am I kidding? It's my mate, Aimi's birthday :)

Happy 14th birthday dude.
What can I say? You're the most annoying person ever, you failed, you are thoughtless and stupid. But so am I. Together we rule and whatnot :D

Point is, you understand me, you've witnessed me cry and stood by my side in the toughest of times. And those are embarassing facts, if I may say so.

No one's perfect, because of that I apologize for not being the best of friend to you like you are to me.
You are also the strongest girl I've ever met, and without you I'd fall a long long time ago.

I smurf you. That's the second and last time. :3






Those are some of us.
Happy birthday again, bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment