Sunday, October 31, 2010

BEBELLLL TAHAP GABAN :)

Membebel <-- see the summary of this blog, hoh, nasib anda le Blog, sape suroh ko jadik aku punye ~.~
I was stalking a girl in pesbuk, and she wrote things about heart and taken and relationships, stuff alike. -.- So, coming here is like a way for me to express about what I think about her and many others who do those constantly.
Eh dood, nak lovey-dovey etc is nice, indeed it's known as the 'thrill' of a teenager's life (true story ), tapi takyahlah sampai market love story kau. Naik muak aku stalk kau -__-
Cekik kang pesbuk ni, lag lag pulakk. -.-'' Anyway, I did my folio Seni, which was wayy simple, all handwritten and A4's, but I don't mind. :DDDD My marks, my grades.
Pareeeeeeees = That's where my Dad is now, and Daddy, please don't think I forgot about you, I really didn't, don't and hopefully won't forget about you. I wish you all the best, insyallah selamat dr segale bahala dan malapetaka di dlm perjalanan pergi dan pulang. Amin,
As for myself, I wish the huge pimple on my nose would dissapear, cause I peeled it off and now it's hurting -______-
I am really grateful for what I had and is curretly having, a great family, fun friends, etc etc. Remember, the past is the past, don't think about it anymore. The present is happening, enjoy whatever you're having and never let misery catch hold of you. Meanwhile, future is something you need to peek at sometimes, plan it well, and never forecast something without dreaming about it first ;) Get what I mean?
See yourself as a great person, never let other people decide what you are, cause you are the controller of you, and also, you are the one and ONLY who knows best about yourself ;)
Back to the main point, in teen's life, there are three options. First is to push aside relationships and succeed in studies. Next is to choose love over studies and suffer later. And another one is to pick both and succeed in studies and earn a happy relationship :) Pick wisely.
Think about it, look into the future, see the presence well, and decide. Many people think they are already clutching the third, but as result, most end up as if they chose the second option in the first place. Unless you are smart, don't pick the third xD
Anyway, ILY, and that is dedicated to someone, either the someone is a family member, a friend or even cousin etc, let it remain a secret. It could be to God, Prophet, but you know what? ;) A secret will not be a secret once it's out. Biar pecah di perut, jangan pecah di mulut.
Fuish! My tension and stress are released, believe it or not :P I guess this Blog is going to be like, some kind of tension-releaser or something. xD
I need someone or something more or less, and Blogger is the perfect one. I think I'll make another one, but I'll 'privatised' that one xDxD So that no one would un-follow me, and I'll be happy babble there ^_^
Ta~

No comments:

Post a Comment