Saturday, October 16, 2010

Jealousss :'P

This is a huge secret;a lame confession -.- Even I'm embarassed to post it,and idk why I'm doing this.
Okayy, lemme tell you something. You can see how I never get jealous with things. Try counting how many times I actually DID get jealous, but there's only so muchhh, like, none?
LOL
Anywayy, I went to this camp during June and I brought along my friend and my eldest sister.
Typical me, there, everytime I take a bath, my sister stood outside the toilet door ready to take my dirty clothes and wash them for me, cause I don't know how to. *yuck! embarassing, but dude, since when do I care? -___-*
And and and, she did the washing for my friend, too.
Okayy, and that was it. I was jealous. TRUE story.
So now you know me. Hahaha.
If you're no more than a family, then try to get the hell outta you to make me jealous, I'm pretty sure it won't work. My sister washed a friend's clothes, and I get jealous. :DD
Yup, bangang kan? Haha, I know ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment