Saturday, October 2, 2010

M.A.D.

I wasn't suppose to type another post until about 5 days later..No,it's not because there's some kind of rule or anything,but,typical me,LAZY is my main problem -___-
Anyway,am currently in the mood to babble about this human being whom you and we all shall know as 'human being'...^_^

Anyway,this HB(short for human being) person is really annoying and all,but it(not wanting to use specific terms,such as 'he' or 'she' as it may confirm the gender,so I'll just go on with 'it' and others realated)being annoying is not the usual way a normal people annoy you.It is just,well,90% perfect!For a normal human,it's about,say,92% perfect??
I know,I've gone off the track,but I can't stay on only one as my irritation towards HB has overloaded,overwhelmed,over-etc me.-___-
Esssh!IDKnow and IDUnderstand anymore,thus,let's be random!
Oi,you not remembering me is just mean..:'( haha...weird much? anyway,must I remind you,you were the one who came afer me,not the other way round,and even if you were serious and all,may I tell you that I'm just a half-kid half-teenager who does not think appropriately and sometimes I just follow on my instincts..
So.
The summary goes on like this => you came after me - we're friends - you forget about me - I don't care at all - ??
So,dood,please,I'm NOT missing you,you can go on with your life and so will I,just don't expect ME to be thinking about YOU,cause,as said,Imma half-kid half-teen and I don't think straight..
It's YOU who's a non-kid fully-teen and it's YOU who think straight.
Hoh,all I'm saying is,peace no war,didn't intend on making a war,so you just stay afar :D

No comments:

Post a Comment