Saturday, October 2, 2010

Randommm

Presenting...A very lame blog from.....*dramatic drumrolls* ME!!

A statement can change everything..And I mean it....Every.Single.Thing.
Just like this one statement I still didn't let go..Wonder who'll be the first..*rubbing chin while muttering some unknown formulae about.........say,prediction?*
Great.
I'm crapping..Just ignore the above,dear readers!xD
Well then,since you've clearly forgotten what I said up there,let's bring out a new subject altogether..(????????)
Erm..Typical me,I'm having awkward moments with my own Blog..
Ergh..must...avoid sarcasms....to...self... beep!
See,I read this thing which told me 20 things to do in order to keep up good relationships,which had a gigantic headline, '20 Things To Do In Order To Keep Up Good Relationships' -__-
Anyway,one of them was 'avoid sarcastic remarks',which is the one of many things in the list that I definitely can't live without..:-/ emm...
My final words are : Ingat minyak masak Alif,ingat macam mana nak eja 'Alif'
Gawd.
How am I supposed to know wth am I crapping?! Help me!! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment