Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tkd

Wargh,woke up late this morning,and if I woke up late,obviously I was late for tkd class.
Ish,then we went to the dewan,was late about 15 minutes,they were warming up.
I saw Thinesh,hoh,if he's there,it obviously means torture is about to unlock and hurl itself towards us.-.-
True enough,he made us kicked like maddddddd,and forced us to run in the hall for thousands of rounds,pergh!!I was damn tired,like a thin man after he carried a dozen of huge barrels back and forth.After running,he told us to do some jumps straightaway,and shuffle this way and the other,I might as well collapse.Then,kicked somemore,turn and turn and turn.
After that,.he told us to race each other.I was put up with some small kids and two girls,both of which can run up like trains -.- I dreaded and offered to do pumpings instead,but Thinesh just wouldn't budge.So,we ran 2 rounds,then did pumpings,followed by more runnings,and push-ups,sit-ups,all ups you can think of,and the duck-walk.By this time,everyone was like drunken ducklings xD.Next came the frog-leaps which was.......-.-*undescridable*
Home,I felt nauceous and my legs were trembling as if there were a dragon standing infront of me,and I could hardly walk.Both my feet 'melecet',or burnt(idk xD) and mannnn,I had to hold on to tables and sinks etc to stop myself from falling -.-
Yeah,thanks Thinesh.You really made my day.

1 comment:

  1. was that tae kwon do or killer workouts they used to train athletes for tournaments? yea sounds a lot like fitness rather than martial arts.. it happens.. :P but boy do i hate it....... -.- ( just as much as you do )

    ReplyDelete